Your shopping cart is empty!
Descended from Belgian tailors, Dries Van Noten (also known as one of the original Antwerp 6, btw) once said that “elegance is not simply a way of dressing, it’s a way of living” – and you can live as your most elegant self in these sleek cotton and linen-blend trousers. Pressed creases through the leg make sure they’re smart enough for work, while the contemporary silhouette (loose and tapered) keeps them cool enough for your weekend wardrobe too.
- Dries Van Noten cotton and linen-blend trousers
- Concealed hook-and-eye zip-fly fastening at front
- Regular-fit, tapered, mid-rise, belt loops, two slip pockets at front, pressed centre creases at front and back, darts at back yoke, two buttoned flap pockets at back, partially lined, turn-up hems
- 84% cotton, 16% linen
- Dry clean
- Size 32: Rise 13", waist 26” inside leg 32", leg opening 14"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 32
DRIES VAN NOTEN Men Regular-fit tapered cotton and linen-blend trousers Navy EPRJUIE